Every night in my sleep,
I see the promises I have to keep
To my friends,parents,and people
Who everytime make their hopes get triple
it’s a great feeling when people expect
because they show and reflect
the extreme importance and care
that they have for u is what they share
I see those lovely things and human
Who have always helped me create fun
In the moments of my defeat and failure
And when I was haunted by fear
I see the loved ones sharing and laughing
And I want this to be always continuing
I see the moments of love and separation
And the feeling is too hard to mention
I see the beauty and glow of nature
The serenity and purity of the creator
Loads of thanks and prayers to him
And asking sorry for all my sin
I see the ultimate heights and tops
With all my blood and sweat drops
Let this love flow in streams
And everyone should watch dreams
Friday, January 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey Deeps, I really didn't have idea that you write so good.
Beautiful poem.
Keep up your thoughts flowing like this only.
Good work dudette!!!
Great buddy...!!!I seriously didn't knew that u write poems..too...!!!
Chupa rustum...!!!
Great work dude..!!Keepi goin...!!!
and help me write a lyrics too..!!!
very nice poem which made me sentimental..........it taught me many thing.....................
good composition..................$$$
Poem?? :O
Post a Comment